Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Boomerang Love 8/11/09

If, as often happens, you come into possession of a map showing the location of a buried treasure of another pirate, your first inclination might be to return the map to its rightful owner. However, if you find a map, it is your affirmative duty as a pirate to find the treasure next, if only so that only no one less moral than you does.

Hole in the wind behind the island Big blue hole in the middle of my heart I cant forget the time we spent together I cant remember how long Long we’ve been apart Riding on a boomerang love circling fast Hard to see in a sky so vast Laugh till you cry, cry till you smile Up and down all around Boomerang, boomerang, boomerang, boomerang love Boomerang, boomerang, boomerang, boomerang love We both know we live in different orbits Different islands different worlds Though we really are the same I'm just glad, glad we started talking Finally realize no one is to blame Riding on a boomerang love cant let go Running fast, moving slow What's the right way, who is to say Tension and suspension On a boomerang, boomerang, boomerang, boomerang love Boomerang, boomerang, boomerang, boomerang love Big blue hole out in the ocean Where I dive straight down until I cannot see Feel my way through a bevy of solutions There I realize the answer is in me Getting off of this boomerang love, coming up for air I want to do what’s right, I want to do what’s fair Come what may well find a way No more tension or suspension No more boomerang, boomerang, boomerang, boomerang loveNo more boomerang, boomerang, boomerang, boomerang love No more boomerang, boomerang, boomerang, boomerang love Boomerang, boomerang, boomerang, boomerang love Oh...\

Using the information provided by the map at hand, point your vessel in the direction of the island shown on your map. Sometimes the map will not only provide you illustrations to interpret, but will also on occasion give you directions. Proper sailing techniques are vital. Without it you will easily find yourself traveling in circles.

As I venture on my path, trying to interpret the signs illustrated, I realize that there is a hole in my heart that needs to be filled. I can't forget the time we spent together and I can't remember how long we've been apart. I realize that there is no one particular person to blame but rather, actions by people. A crew from another ship, commanded by another pirate has stolen part of my map.

So avast me mateys. I intend to slake this thought. This old, wiley sea dog will navigate the briny deep until I am able to recover what rightfully belongs to me. So Hoist the Colours, and prepare to embark on the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment